Get ready to change and make change. Thrive through small classes, an inclusive community and dedication to creativity, service and critical thinking. All on a stunning campus. Ranked by U.S. News and World Report as both an A+ School and a Best Value.
- Choose from 40 + majors or customize your own
- Study abroad for a semester in your choice of 100+ destinations worldwide
- Get involved in 100+ social groups/clubs and 20+ athletic teams
- Earn more after you graduate: Our graduates' starting and mid-career salaries (15+ years) rank in the top 30 nationally of liberal arts colleges, according to Payscale.com
- Take advantage of an elevated learning environment with low student-to-faculty ratio (17:1) and a close-knit culture of community
- Earn your degree faster because you'll get the classes you need—and finish in four years
We're excited that you're interested in us. To give you an idea of what it takes to be a Bulldog, we first want you to know that it's not all about your grades. Here's what we're looking for:
- A balance between academics and extra-curricular involvement.
- We love community involvement.
- We look at all GPA's, with preference given to those with a minimum of a 3.2 GPA.
- We typically look for a combined SAT Critical Reading and SAT Math score between 1090 and 1290 and/or an ACT composite of a 22 to 27.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply. We can't wait to learn more about you!
|The Johnston Center offers a unique education - your very own curriculum. Bright. Engaging. Eager to learn in new ways. Willing to challenge beliefs and ideas on an ongoing basis. These are some of the qualities that describe students drawn to the Johnston Center for Integrative Studies. Whatever you want to become, the Johnston Center can help you get there.||The Office of Financial Aid offers financial assistance to more than 80 percent of the College of Arts & Sciences student body. Assistance can be in the form of grants, loans and work-study. Redlands alumni frequently tell us that their education has been one of the best investments they ever made..|